Thursday, October 07, 2004

In my mind, I'm going to Carolina

Tonight's the big night. We're listing the house and making our move to the verdant pastures of North Carolina. I guess it's scary to pack up and go, but we're not worried. I think it's because we have nothing to lose by moving and unimaginable things to gain. Should be interesting.

I need to go home and get the photo software plug in installed. Then I can post pictures... That could be useful down the line in case anyone wants to see what we all look like, especially Jess.

I'm actually so bored here at work that I don't think I have anything useful to say. It's really bad. I look forward to quitting and having a little time to find something new to do. I don't know exactly how to do it, but I think I should be working somewhere in the travel industry. I really enjoy planning vacations and think I would do well helping other people do the same. I think it would be very rewarding to help someone set up an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home