Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Checking in again

I've been shirking my responsibilities lately. I'm lazy and often find myself lacking the desire to do anything productive (assuming this can be considered so). Work continues to suck the life out of me and the house is doing nothing. We can't even pay anyone to come see it. In fact, we're paying our realtor a LOT of money to have no one look at it. Wanna buy a house?
http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1041398128
I've been pestering our realtor to get more information on http://www.realtor.com and it seems to be paying off. She's got more pictures coming and it seems we're a showcase house.

BUY MY HOUSE!
Election's coming. I love this time of year. I love hearing results of polls that mean nothing. I love all that because the Electoral College is awesome. It's the great hidden wrinkle in the voting process. Swing by http://www.electoral-vote.com/. They have a lot more tracking data that seems to matter. It shows who's ahead on a state-by-state basis. The election's gonna be close, but we could easily see another situation again where one candidate wins the popular vote and ends up going home.
For anyone who cares...I'm voting for the President. I'd be happier if the Dems had run someone better, but I just don't think Kerry has it. That said, I don't think either one is a good choice, but when it comes down to it, I don't think changing presidents at this point is such a great idea. Let's see if this one can get out of his mess.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger warcrygirl said...

YES! Buy his house so he can move to NC and I can pester him in person.

Copycat. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home